With our new Tirosint-SOL Online Ordering option, cash-paying patients can count on fast, easy purchase and delivery. Filling out your prescription online takes just minutes, and you won’t receive a phone call from a pharmacy or have to provide your credit card information to someone over the phone.
With Online Ordering, you’ll receive Tirosint-SOL at the lowest cash price possible in as little as 2-3 business days.
Order 30 days of therapy for $50 or 90 days for just $120 (which breaks down to just $40 a month).
Ordering is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1. Create an account
Just provide a few simple details to register your account.
2. Look up your prescription
Our system will search for your prescription for you. If one is not found, we’ll reach out to your doctor to request one.
3. Order your Tirosint-SOL
Use your credit card, and your prescription will be sent directly to your door.
Other benefits of the program include:
- Convenient self-ordering process uses any major credit card and reduces order processing time.
- Prescriptions can be sent via e-prescribing or fax.
- No insurance adjudication. Cash transactions only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Using the new Online Ordering option, you can get your Tirosint-SOL prescription for
the lowest out-of-pocket cost available! A 30-day supply costs $50, and a 90 day supply
costs $120 (just $40 per month)
The Online Ordering program is available to any patient paying cash for a Tirosint or
Tirosint-SOL prescription. Patients with high deductibles or copays, Medicare patients or
those without insurance will benefit most from the new Online Ordering option. It
provides the lowest out-of-pocket cash price available for Tirosint or Tirosint-SOL. Note
that the program is only available for residents of the United States
IBSA, the distributor of Tirosint and Tirosint-SOL has designated Medvantx (AmeriPharm NPI #: 1073692745) as its ecommerce pharmacy. Just ask your doctor to send Medvantx an electronic prescription for your Tirosint or Tirosint-SOL medication. You can also sign up and order your medication now and have Medvantx contact your doctor and request your Tirosint-SOL prescription on your behalf. Either way, you can get your drug delivered to your home quickly and easily for the lowest cash price available.
Signup only takes minutes! To streamline the process, have the following handy:
- Your contact information (e-mail, phone number, shipping address)
- Your health information (health conditions, allergies, any drugs you are
- The name of your prescribing physician and the dose of Tirosint or Tirosint-SOL
that you have been prescribed
- Your payment information. All major credit cards are accepted. Note that your
credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped
Please call Medvantx Customer Service during normal business hours (Monday thru
Friday, 7am to 7pm Central Time) and they will be happy to assist you. You may reach
them via phone at 1-844-733-0011 or via fax at 1-833-873-4937.
Yes. You can ask your doctor to electronically send your prescription to Medvantx
Pharmacy Services, or you can have Medvantx contact your doctor and request a
prescription on your behalf.
It depends on how quickly Medvantx can get a prescription from your doctor. If they
already have a prescription, your medication will arrive in 2-3 business days with
No. The Tirosint and Tirosint-SOL Online Ordering option is for cash-paying patients
only. You may receive reimbursement from your HSA or FSA, but no insurance claims
will be processed
You may reorder online at tirosint.medvantxrx.com or by calling 1-844-733-0011.
Automatic refills are not available, but you may access the online ordering portal 24/7.
Medvantx sends e-mails to keep you up to date at various times. These emails include:
- Notice that your prescription has arrived at Medvantx for processing
- Notice when you place a refill order
- Notice that your order is being processed
- Notice that your prescription has been shipped (includes tracking number)
- Notice to contact Medvantx if additional information is needed from you