Taking Tirosint-SOL oral solution is as easy as drinking a glass of water. Actually, it’s as easy as squeezing the contents of the Tirosint-SOL monodose ampule directly into your mouth. To take Tirosint-SOL either way, follow the instructions below:3
To administer Tirosint-SOL directly (without water):
- Step 1: Open the aluminum pouch by tearing the edge along the dotted line. Remove 1 ampule from the strip to be used right away. Return the unused ampules back into the pouch before storing.
- Step 2: Hold the ampule upright (cap on top) between the first finger and thumb without squeezing. Open the ampule by twisting off the top.
- Step 3: Squeeze the contents of the ampule a minimum of 5 times, either into the mouth OR onto a spoon, and immediately consume.
To administer Tirosint-SOL in water,
open 1 single-unit dose and prepare the solution immediately before intake, as follows:
- Step 1: Squeeze the contents of the ampule a minimum of 5 times into a glass or cup containing water.
- Step 2: Stir the diluted Tirosint-SOL in water and drink all of it immediately.
- Step 3: Rinse the glass or cup with additional water and drink the contents to ensure that the total dose is taken.
Taking Tirosint-SOL oral solution is as easy as drinking a glass of water.
Click here to learn how to administer Tirosint-SOL.
Important information about Tirosint-SOL:3
- Tirosint-SOL is for oral use only.
- Do not dilute or mix Tirosint-SOL with any liquid other than water.
- After you have diluted or mixed Tirosint-SOL, it must be taken or thrown away.
- Store Tirosint-SOL at room temperature (68-77° F).
- Keep Tirosint-SOL in its original pouch until you are ready to use it.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Once pouch is open, use ampules within 3 months.